What We Do
- Wash hands at the beginning of any client service.
- Execute a rigorous cleaning schedule before, in between and after client services.
- Disposable masks will be available if you are worried about getting color on your mask.
- Like other states, we will be logging temperatures, wearing a mask and face shield.
- Each client will have their own sanitized container of clean supplies including towels, capes, combs and scissors etc.
What You Can Do
- If you or someone you are in contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- Clients will need to wash hands at the time of service.
- Clients must wear a mask. Wear a mask that attaches at the ears, not the back of the head.
- Please come alone, no friends or children.
- Bring into the salon only what is necessary.